28.9.14

Last Summer Festival[One MusicFest]



Very few of the cool vendor shops we visited!

Awesome handmade jewelry.
Since I have not did many of famous Summer adventures this year,I had to satisfy my craving with ending in a bang! Summer season is famous for all types of outdoor festivals,especially music related ones. The honey and I were really excited to attend the One Music Fest right here in Atlanta.

The music is not the only thing that attracts us to these festivals, but rather the non-stop,gritty and fun atmosphere! It's such a refreshing feeling to be around tons of fellow music lovers that enjoy the same things as you do.




Oh yes, you are not seeing things.My hair is green for the day!!But I chose to wear it in braids since the weather was extremely hot and humid. I did not want to faint on account of my thick fro!LOL

Hat,Pants & Sunglasses-Forever 21, Top-Boyfriends closet, Shoes-Vanes
Not only did we enjoy the amazing food trucks,vendors and culture going on, but the music acts were surreal. We enjoyed musicians such as Jhene Aiko,Nas and Kendrick Lamar, just to name a few!

Jhene Aiko is so beautiful with a great voice.
The one and only M-E-T-H-O-D Man

Kendrick Lamar was AWESOME.

Daley amazed me!

Isaiah Rashad was great!

My babe was even able to snap a quick selfie with the TDE member.
We had an amazing time at the One Music Fest. We definitely feel like we ended the summer with a bang be attending the festival.

No comments: